download, access and/or use of the game tentatively titled "Hidden", all software contained within or
transferred with the game, all updates, add-ons and/or patches thereto, all on-line components, all Alpha, Beta,
trial, pre-release, free, pay and premium versions of the above, and any accompanying documentation to any of the
above (collectively the "Game").These Terms also apply to any other services that we may provide in
relation to the Game, such as customer support, social media, community channels and the websites we may operate
from time to time such as https://www.conspexitgames.com/ (references
throughout these Terms to the Game and these other services shall be as the "Services").
- You confirm that you are at least 16 years old and that if you are between 16 years and 18 years old, your
parent or legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms and is happy for you to access and/or use our
- These Terms are a legal agreement and contain important information about your rights and obligations in relation
to our Services. Please read these carefully before using our Services as by using our Services, you confirm that
you accept and will comply with these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use or must stop using
Information about us
The Services are provided by Conspexit Games Studio Limited ("we"). We are registered in England under company number
10565958 and have our registered office and main trading address at The Print Rooms Unit 409, 164-180 Union Street,
London, United Kingdom, SE1 0LH, United Kingdom.
Other applicable terms
Policy"), which sets out the terms on which we process your personal data, and information about the cookies
that all data provided by you is accurate.
- You shall also be subject to any rules or policies applied by any appstore provider/operator from which you
downloaded the App (the "Appstore").
Changes to these terms
- We may revise these Terms from time to time by amending this page or notifying you of a change when you next
access our Services. You may be required to read and accept any new terms before you can continue to use our
Services. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we made, as if you continue to use our
Services after we have posted modified Terms, or otherwise communicate them to you, you are indicating to us that
you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you should
not use our Services anymore.
- From time to time updates to our Game may be issued through the Appstore. Depending on the update, you may not be
able to use our Game until you have downloaded the latest version of our Game and accepted any new terms.
Accessing our services
- Subject to the next sentence, we do not guarantee that any of our Services or any content on these will always be
available or be uninterrupted, free from errors or omissions. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, our
Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We may change and update our Services from time to time in whole or in part without notice to you. We make no
warranty or representation regarding the availability our Services and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue
any or all parts of our Services in our sole discretion without notice to you, including for example, for economic
reasons, for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet) or to allow us
to improve user experience.
- We are not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations
that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. If such circumstances result in material degradation in the
functionality of our Services then your use or access of our Services will be suspended for the duration of such
period. Any of the content on our Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to
- Save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms, you will not be entitled to any compensation or
other payment upon the modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of our Services or if we stop publishing
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to use our Services (including the internet
connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur when accessing and/or using our Services). You should always
clarify with your mobile operator or internet service provider what these charges might be.
Registration, cancellation and suspension
- If you want to use certain features of our Services, you will have to create an account with us (an "Account").
Your Account is personal to you and you are not entitled to transfer your Account to any other person.
- You must provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information for your Account, and you agree to update
such information as needed, to keep it accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- You must treat your Account information as confidential and you shall not give your log in details to anyone else
or allow anyone else to use your log in details or Account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under
your Account, whether or not you know about them. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your log
in details, you must immediately change your password and promptly notify us
- We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorised person accessing
your Account and/or using our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its
unauthorised use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
- You may delete your Account at any time and for any reason.
- We reserve the right to delete your Account or to stop making all or part of our Services available to you with
immediate effect and without notice if: (i) there is no activity conducted on your Account for 180 or more days;
(ii) in our sole reasonable opinion you are using our Services inappropriately, unlawfully, incompetently, in any
way that may constitute derogatory treatment of our Services or might bring us into disrepute or have prejudicial
effect on our image; (iii) you fail to comply with these Terms; (iv) we suspect fraud or misuse by you of your
Trading Items (defined below); and/ or (v) there is, in our sole reasonable opinion, a reason why your access to our
Services must be withdrawn.
- We will determine, in our sole reasonable discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms through your
use of our Services. Where a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including but not
limited to all or any of the following actions: (i) immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to
use our Services; (ii) immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any of your Contributions (defined below); (iii)
modification and/or removal of any Trading Items that may be associated with your Account; (iv) modification of any
Game progression or benefits and privileges associated with your Account, such as any level or score you have
reached in the Game; (v) legal actions against you for reimbursement of all losses, harm, claims and expenses that
may arise from any breach of these Terms by you; and/or (vi) disclosure of such information to law enforcement
authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary, or are required to provide in accordance with applicable law.
- You understand that if you delete your Account, or if we delete your Account in accordance with these Terms, you
may lose access to any data previously associated with your Account (including, without limitation, your progress
through our Game and/or the level or score you have reached in our Game and any Trading Items associated with your
Account) and no compensation will be offered to you in relation to the same.
Intellectual property rights
- We, together with our licensors, are the owners or the licensees of all copyright, trade marks, design rights,
patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in or relating to our Services, and in
the material published on our Services (excluding your Contributions (defined below).
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited licence to access and/or use our
Services (but not any related object and source code) for your own personal private, non-commercial use, in each
incorporated into these Terms by reference. You agree not to use our Services for anything else. Access to our
Services is therefore permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve all other rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that, other than the licence granted to you by these Terms, you shall have no ownership,
rights or property interest in any of our Services including without limitation your Account and any Trading Items.
You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Services or any
part of our Services unless we have first agreed to this in writing.
- In particular, and without limiting the application of Section 7.3, you must not make use or available any cheats
or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, including providing access to
any Trading Items.
- The Game allows Account holders to capture and trade virtual items, including but not limited to beasts,
creatures or crystals ("Trading Items") during gameplay. Trading Items are obtained at no charge to the
player during gameplay. We grant you non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited licence to use such
Trading Items in conjunction with your personal, non-commercial use of our Services. You acknowledge that you do not
acquire any ownership rights in or to Trading Items and that Trading Items do not have monetary value. Trading Items
may be traded with other Account holders for other Trading Items, but Trading Items can never be sold, transferred, or
exchanged for virtual or "real" goods, money, or services, or any other compensation or consideration from
us or anyone else.
- You also agree that you will only obtain Trading Items from other Account holders and through means provided by
us, and not from or through any third-party platform, exchange, broker, or other mechanism, unless expressly
authorised. We may cancel any Trading Items sold, transferred, or exchanged in violation of these Terms. Any such
sale, transfer, or exchange (or attempt to do so) is prohibited and may result in the termination of your Account. As
set forth below, all Trading Items and other content of our Services are provided "as is," without any
Use of our services
You agree that, when using our Services, you will not, without limitations:
- create more than one (1) Account to access our Services;
- use another person’s or entity’s email address in order to sign up to use our Services;
- use our Services in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations;
- use our Services in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- harm anyone or cause offence to or harass any person;
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Section 9.5
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any
other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- disguise, anonymise or hide your IP address or the source of any Contribution that you may upload;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Game or any other part of our
- disrupt the normal flow of a Game or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect other players'
ability to compete fairly when playing our Games or engaging in real time exchanges;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs,
keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely
affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- engage in harmful, harassing, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable activity, including activity inhibiting
access to or use of our Services by others;
- infringe or try to infringe any applicable law and/or the privacy or other rights of other our Services’
- subject our Services or any of its content to any derogatory treatment or use it in such a way that would bring us
into disrepute, or cause us to incur liability to any third party;
- access all or part of our Services in order to build a product or service which competes with our Services;
- use our Services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party;
- duplicate, transmit, display, re-publish, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, adapt, modify, copy,
reproduce, lend, hire, sub-license, create derivative works from, broadcast, distribute, commercially exploit
(including but not limited to charging others for accessing any content on our Services or commercialise or attempt
to sell such content in any way) or transmit in any other way our Services or any of its content in whole or in part
except as solely permitted in these Terms;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or sell any part of our Services in contravention of the provisions of our Terms;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Services, any equipment or network on
which our Services is stored, and/or any software used in the provision of our Services, and/or any equipment or
network or software owned or used by any third party;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating (for example, by using automated means or third-party
software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of,
our Services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair
play or these Terms; or
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these Terms.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Services ("Interactive Services") and
these Terms will apply to such Interactive Service. We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any
Interactive Service we provide on our Services, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising
from the use of any Interactive Services by a user in contravention of our Terms, whether the service is moderated or
- This Section 9.5 applies to any and all material which you contribute to or upload on our Services ("Contributions"),
and to any Interactive Services associated with it. Contributions must: (i) be accurate (where they state facts) and
genuinely held (where they state opinions); (ii) comply with all laws and other regulations in the applicable country
from which they are posted; (iii) not contain any material which is defamatory of any person; (iv) not contain any
material which is obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, hateful, inflammatory or violent or promote, encourage,
assist or facilitate violence, anti-social behaviour, unlawful/illegal activity, terrorism or other activities that
risk national security or discrimination (or incite hatred based on race, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
orientation or age); (v) not infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other rights of any other
person; (vi) not be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience,
needless anxiety, or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person; (vii) not be made in breach of
any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty of confidence; (viii) not be used to impersonate any
person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; and/or (ix) not bring us into disrepute or
give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about our Services, including without
limitation about how to improve these ("Ideas"). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is
gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place us under any obligation, and that we are free to
use the Ideas without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Ideas to anyone. You also understand
that, by acceptance of your Ideas, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us,
or developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- By breaching some of the provisions of this Section 9, you could be committing a criminal offence. We will report
any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by
disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease
- When you make, upload or post Contributions to our Services, whilst you retain all of the ownership rights in your
Contributions, you: (i) are representing that you are fully entitled to do so; (ii) grant us and our group companies
the right to edit, adapt, publish and use your Contributions and any derivative works we may create from it, in any
and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to your;
(iii) acknowledge that you may have what are known as "moral rights" in the Contributions, for example the
right to be named as the creator of your Contributions and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory
treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Contributions. If such waiver is not
permissible under the laws in your country of residence, then you agree not to assert against us or our group
companies any of your moral rights; and (iv) agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in
any Contribution that you may submit to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Contribution
if we want to, including but not limited to taking legal action (at our cost) on your behalf.
- You also agree that we have the right to elect not to accept, post, store, display, publish or transmit any
Contribution in our sole discretion.
- You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from any Contribution
belonging to any other user of our Services. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been
infringed by someone else over the internet, you may contact us by email
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Contribution uploaded
by you on our Services constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We do not control Contributions posted on our Services by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the
accuracy, integrity or quality of such Contributions. You understand that when using our Services, you may be
exposed to Contributions that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. We will not be responsible, or
liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution posted by you or any other user of
our Services. The views expressed by other users on our Services do not represent our views or values.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms, if you breach any provision of these Terms in any way, or
if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms in any way, we may remove, delete, unpublish or edit, or
request that you remove, delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your Contributions. If we request that you remove
Contributions, you shall take appropriate remedial action with respect to any such request within 48 hours of
receipt of such request.
Linking to our services and third party links
- You may link to our Services, provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal, complies with the provisions of
Section 9.5 above and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not: (i) establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on
our part where none exists; (ii) establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you; and/or
(iii) frame our Services on any other site, or create a link to any part of our Services other than its home pages.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that the personal data you may upload on our Services will be processed in accordance with
so that we may lawfully use, process and transfer the personal data in accordance with these Terms and our Privacy
Policy on your behalf; and/or (ii) ensure that the relevant third parties have been informed of, and have given their
consent to, such use, processing, and transfer as required by all applicable data protection legislation.
Indemnity and limitation of our liability
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers and
partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and
expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or
use of our Services, your Contributions or your violation of these Terms.
- The use of our Services is at your own risks. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our Services are
provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties of of any
kind, whether express, implied or statutory. Subject to Section 13.7, you acknowledge that your only right with
respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with any of our Services is to discontinue your use of our Services.
- We make no guarantee: (i) that the information we provide or that is provided through or on our Services is
accurate, complete, up-to-date, reliable or correct; (ii) that our Services will meet your requirements; (iii) that
our Services will be available at any particular time or location; (iv) that our Services will function in an
interrupted manner or be secure; (v) that any defects or errors will be corrected; and/or (vi) that our Services are
secure, free of viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for configuring your information
technology, devices, computer programs and platforms in order to access our Services and should use your own virus
protection software. Any subject matter downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Services is
downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property or loss of data that
results from such download or use of any such material.
- We may link to third-party websites or services from our Services. You understand that: (i) we have no
responsibility or control regarding any content, products or services advertised or offered by a third party through
our Services or the content of websites linked on our Services; and (ii) we do not endorse the same. We will not be
liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You understand and agree that we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and our and their respective officers,
agents, employees, successors and partners shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive,
exemplary, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of
statutory duty, misrepresentation or otherwise, even if foreseeable, including but not limited to damages for loss
of profits, data, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business
opportunity, goodwill or reputation resulting from or in connection with: (i) the use of, or inability to use, or
unavailability of our Services; (ii) the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Services; (iii) the cost
of procurement of substitute goods and services; (iv) subject to Section 13.6, any personal injury or property
damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of our Services; (v) any unauthorised access to or use of
our Services and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (vi) any software bugs, viruses, Trojan horses,
distributed denial-of-service attack or other harmful code that may be transmitted to or through our Services or on
any website linked to it; (vii) any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any content or information, for any loss or
damage incurred as a result of the use of any content or information, in each case posted, emailed, stored,
transmitted or otherwise made available through our Services; (ix) any Contributions or the acts or omissions of any
third party; and/or (x) any other matters relating to our Services.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence,
or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law. The
provisions of this Section 13 shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- Any additional legal rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these Terms.
- We may offer you a chance to participate in beta tests (open or closed) of certain parts of our Services. Your
participation into such beta tests may be subject to a separate non-disclosure agreement and/or supplemental
By applying to and/or participating in beta tests, you acknowledge and accept that:
- Due to the unfinished and experimental nature of the beta tested parts of our Services we may not provide any
customer service or assistance regarding such parts of our Services. The parts of our Services being beta tested may
be unfunctional on some devices regardless of their listed hardware or software requirements or specifications.
- Any Trading Items, equipment, experience points, in-Game currency and other such content may be periodically reset
by us during the course of the beta tests. We offer no refunds or compensation for any such lost content.
- Any Ideas submitted by you to us regarding the beta tested parts of our Services may be utilised by us without any
compensation to you. By submitting or creating any Contributions or Ideas regarding the beta tested parts of our
Services you grant to us an unlimited, sub-licensable, fully paid up, non-exclusive and transferable licence to
utilise such Contributions or Ideas in or for our business.
- Severability. If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms is found by any court or administrative
body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If
any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted,
the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to our original intentions, without
affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- Entire agreement. These Terms, and any documents referred to in it, constitute the whole agreement between you
and us and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between ourselves relating to the subject
matter they cover.
- Assignment. We may at any time assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or deal in any other manner with all
or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms without your prior consent. You may not assign or transfer these
Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer
these Terms without such consent will be null and void.
- Waiver. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of
such right or provision. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms
will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The law of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation of these Terms
and apply to claims for breach of it, without reference to conflict of laws principles. All other claims, including
claims regarding consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and claims in negligence and tort, will be subject
to the laws of the country in which you are resident. If there is a dispute between you and us regarding these Terms,
then that dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England unless the law in your country of
residence allows you to choose the courts of that country for the dispute in question.
If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please email us